Throughout our years of designing and implementing strategic change, we have partnered with client leaders and management consulting professionals with extraordinary competencies. We are proud to maintain a global network of approximately 100 of these thought leaders who, depending on our clients’ needs and their availability, participate in our engagements as Alliance Partners—members of our on-site team or an engagement-focused Quality Assurance Panel (QAP).
Our Alliance Partners strengthen our strategy implementation effectiveness and complement our core competencies in the following areas:
- board and director effectiveness
- crisis communications
- culture and change management
- cyber security and business continuity
- data and information optimization
- executive, director and sales force performance, and compensation management
- leader assessment, recruiting and development
- organization design and transition planning
- performance planning and metrics management
- process and systems engineering
- strategy assessment and options design
- systems design and integration
Our Alliance Partners work on a collaborative basis with our clients’ leaders, investors, board members, employees and customers as appropriate. Alliance Partners ensure our engagement team is aware of existing and evolving government and industry best practices. They share accountability with our team for all aspects of our engagements, from methodology design through change implementation.